Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Last week on the O.C. (yup I love it, it''s like crack for me) a cover of Neutral Milk Hotel's "In The Aeroplane Over The Sea" by M.Ward (click on the song title to download the track). Mark always raves about this album (...Neutral Milk Hotel...) so I decided to throw it on my iPod. Then yesterday, the fork reviews the album on the eve of it's re-release in the UK. Coinsidence? Or is there some underlying indie-marketing going on?

I'm going to the Interpol show tonight at Kool Haus. I'll post a mini-review tomorrow. I'm not taking my camera due to the sheer size of the venue, and the fact that I most likely won't be able to get close to the stage. Plus I have a cold, and won't want to be pakd like a sardine at the front of the stage with the mini-hipsters-in-training (youngens).

I came across a great podcast site last night. If your in the Toronto area and listen to decent music, then your already probably aware of The Anti-List (use to run in Eye Weekly, now runs in The Toronto Star). Check it out here, John Sakamoto always has the new tracks AND great mash-ups. Check the Anti-List weekly here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home