Friday, April 07, 2006

FOR A MINUTE THERE, I LOST MYSELF

WTF!!!! Radiohead have answered my prayers and are planning multiple dates here in Toronto!!! According to Billboard:

"Radiohead is eyeing multiple-night stands in Montreal, Toronto, Philadelphia and Chicago as part of its summer North American tour, which will get underway in June, Billboard.com has learned. Dates, venues and an opening act are still being finalized."

Check the link.

Soooo excited!!!! The last time I saw them in a small venue was in 1998, at the Opera House and then during the Tibetian Freedom Concert weekend in D.C. at the 9:30 Club. Rumors and guesses are abound on Stillepost as to which venue will host the shows. My guess is two nights at Hummingbird , or three at Massey Hall. I'd die if it was Massey Hall, it's by far one of the best venues in the city.

Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home