Saturday, March 11, 2006

JUST ENOUGH TO SEE YOU SMILE



Rogue Wave's show tonight at Lee's is apparently sold-out. I'm glad I picked up tickets months ago, I'm ultra-excited to see how Descended Like Vultures, one of my favourie albums of 2005, translates live. Frank over at Chromewaves reviewed their last Toronto show and has tons of great pictures. Popmatters reviews one of their NYC gigs back in December here. The bill tonight also includes Inara George and Nada Surf.

Set Times:
Inara George - 9:40pm
Rogue Wave - 10:40pm
Nada Surf - 12:00am

Listen to these:
Rogue Wave - 10:1.mp3
Rogue Wave - Publish My Love.mp3
Rogue Wave - Every Moment.mp3

Rogue Wave's myspace.


In other concert news, The Walkmen have confirmed another Toronto show at the Phoenix on June 26, 2006. According to Brooklyn Vegan, pre-sale fans only tickets are on sale here.

The Walkmen's myspace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home