Monday, February 12, 2007

GREETINGS FROM MONTREAL

Arrived in Montreal yesterday afternoon. Flew Porter from the Toronto Island Airport, and I must say that it was one of the most enjoyable airline related experiences I have ever had. The lounge at the airport is amazing, very boutique style, they have comfy chairs and couches to wait in and have a complimentary Starbucks-like coffee bar (all the freakin' Americanos you can drink!) and wireless internet access. The plane was smaller than I anticipated, but totally decked out with leather seats, a nice amount of leg room and a copy of their in-flight magazine that is published by Wallpaper Magazine. Even though the flight is only an hour and ten minutes, they still serve a small meal (sandwich, cheese, breadsticks and a cookie) along with a drink our your choice (juices, red or white wine, imported beer). All of this and the flight was $25 more than taking the train! Today off to Musee Des Beaux-Arts De Montreal, maybe a bit of shopping and then tonight, Arcade Fire at the Ukrainian Federation. Full post about the show tonight or tomorrow morning (I working off PAID hotel internet, I was really surprised to find out that they didn't have free high-speed in the rooms. Damn you Sheraton! Ps. I had intended to include pictures from the flight and stuff but for some reason my iBook won't allow me to transfer stuff off my camera. Pics to follow once I straighten shizz out.

1 Comments:

Blogger CHIC-HANDSOME said...

life just good

Mon Feb 12, 06:22:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home