Friday, April 27, 2007

I WANT THIS NIGHT INSIDE OF ME


Maybe my pleading paid off. Patrick Wolf has apparently confirmed a headlining show in Toronto on May 11, 2007 at El Mocombo. Tickets, $15, are at the door only on the night of the show. Doors at 7pm, show at 8pm, no support announced as of yet. I'm really hoping this happens, I've been waiting for a couple years to see him live.

Apparently this:

Plastic LittlePlastic Little w. special guest Thunderheist & DJ Dougie Boom

is happening at the venue the same day, but doors are at 10pm, meaning that an early show is possible. Maybe I'll make it a double show, I've been jonesing to see Thunderheist for a while.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent news about Patrick Wolf at the Elmo..thanks!

Sat Apr 28, 02:36:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home