Saturday, August 26, 2006

WEEKLY ROUND-UP

Lots of news to get two:

According to Mike over at For The 'Records', DCFC may be playing a two night stand at Massey Hall October 30 and 31. Best venue in the city by far, even though I have seen them twice on the Plans tour, I'll hit this for sure.

Blog-darings Mew have been added to the Kasabian show at the Phoenix on September 27th. I believe Rotate is already sold out of tickets, so if your going to attend, get them now via ticketmaster. I saw Kasabian last time they were in town at Kool Haus with Shannon, and they actually put on a really great show.

Joanna Newsom has confirmed a Toronto date at Mod Club (WTF?) on October 4, 2006, the same night as the Beirut show at the Horseshoe. As much as I really want to see Beirut, I've decided to sell my tickets and go to see Newsom. She's genius and I've been waiting for 2+ years to see her live.

Sunset Rubdown have indeed cancelled their Toronto show on October 7th and haven't given a reason (via Stillepost and Chromewaves). It's okay though, cause Jenny Lewis is in town the same night at St. Paul's, so there is still something to do.

Stereogum has two live Mp3's taken from the link to download two new tracks from the forthcoming Sam's Town.

What's wrong with Janice Dickinson's chest? Their hideous!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home